HVAC systems are responsible for producing a comfortable atmosphere in our homes. It helps us to achieve comfortability by controlling the humidity, temperature,air flow and also it filters the air as well. Maybe you are thinking what HVAC stands for? So for your additional knowledge, HVAC stands for Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning. Choosing the right HVAC system for your home is very necessary, as every type of HVAC systems differs from one another.
COMMON HVAC SYSTEM PROBLEM
HVAC systems are indeed very dependable when it comes to its performance, however, just like any technologies, there’s always restrictions. The first thing to consider to avoid problems related to your HVAC system is finding and choosing the right HVAC system for your place. There are several types of HVAC systems you can choose from. I will discuss here some of these types. First, is the Single or Multi – stage which best fit for the countries or places experiencing both Coldest and hottest season like the Middle East, next is the Cooling systems which is meant for the places in the South which requires more centralized air conditioning system due to its humid weather, otherwise, if you are living in the North which has colder weather, the Heating Systems is right for you. Another type is the Humidity control which actually controls the humidity in your place, and a few more. Some of the common problems that you can encounter after the systems are installed are the following:
- After choosing the right HVAC system, the next thing to do is installing it in a clear area when there’s a good access to air to avoid overheating as it results to have an Obstructed Condenser Unit.
- Another common problem that we might possible encounter is the breaking of the couplings in the circulation pumps of the Boiler systems which restricts its functionality, changing the broken coupling will restore its good performance.
- Clogged Filters- Having a regular changing of air conditioner’s filter also prevent problems, because otherwise, it will cause clogging and worse, it can damage the system.
- Next is the Compressor, you should avoid undercharging or overcharging your system with refrigerant liquid.
- Another common cause of the problem is regarding the Cooling tower due to its refrigerant liquid leakage as it damage the system.
- In order to move the air throughout your place, the HVAC system uses Blower fans. You must prevent the motor of the blower to be sluggish as it delays the airflow of your HVAC system.